O&A: Tony Danza O&A: Tony Danza

Brilliant bit, great transition to flash

This is one of my all-time favorite Anthony Cumia bits...and it's a beautiful flash adaptation. Nice.

Professor Anthony Professor Anthony

Professor Anthony Rulez

I'd love to see you do a series of "Professor Anthony" animations. One is humorous, but 10 would be hilarious.

I love Opie bowing at his feet in obesiance. Genius!

Bill's Dead Bill's Dead

Opie and Anthony Rule

This is a classic bit of impromptu O&A humor. On the whole, they are three of the genuinely funniest people to hit the airwaves EVER. You have to give the show a couple of weeks to "get it" but it's worth the wait.

Check out XM channel 202. WAY funnier than Howard these days, who is simply phoning it in, so to speak.

Professional Soccer D-U Professional Soccer D-U

ha, you the man

Ha, thanks for using "StarFunk" in your submission. That's very cool. This is a very odd game and a testament to the variety of stuff you can find on NewGrounds. Well done!

--Steve

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Thanks.

I really enjoyed your song, so thanks for putting up on NG.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Damn you!

ha ha, I can't get the stupid music out of my head and the game is insanely hard and addicting from the very first few seconds.

Bravo!

Janitor Willie SB (fixed) Janitor Willie SB (fixed)

we had fun with this all afternoon

We got done with work early and hooked up the phone close to the computer and started calling people like crazy. Nothing better than Junkyard Willie accusing people of leaving a giant log in the bathroom! We laughed so hard we almost squeezed off a log ourselves in my office.

THANK YOU!!!!